AnyShop can be installed
on web servers which supports CGI standard, including UNIX, Linux and
Windows NT/2000. The basic requirements for AnyShop are
- CGI access.
Your server must allow you to install your own CGI scripts. Normally,
the CGI scripts are installed under a directory named cgi-bin/, cgi-local/,
cgibin/, scripts/, etc. Consult your ISP on this.
- PERL 5.004
Your ISP should have
a FAQ page answer questions such as CGI access and perl scripts. Always
consult your ISP if not sure.
Download AnyShop Free
Version, unzips it, you will find a script file named anyshop.cgi,
which is the AnyShop program.
instructions for Netbula AnyShop (TM)
Unpack the anyshop.zip file, you will find a folder named AnyShop/,
with the following files and directories:
1) install.txt --------- this file ----- read it
2) anyshop.cgi ------- the main CGI program --- copy to cgi-bin
3) AnyShopLib/ ------- the directorie that contains the library code
4) data/ --------- the directory stores shop data, must be writable
5) anyshop/ ---------- directory that contains shop images and icons
-- copy to web directory this must be web accessible
- Upload the whole AnyShop/ directory to your web server,
including the AnyShopLib/, data/ and anyshop/ directories. Change
its and all sub directories' permissions to be writable.
chmod 777 AnyShop/
chmod 777 AnyShop/data
chmod 777 AnyShop/anyshop
- Upload anyshop/ directory also to your www dierctory. Change
its and its sub directories' permissions to be writable.
- Install anyshop.cgi to your /cgi-bin/, remember to change
the script's permission to 0755. Make following changes to the script:
- set $install_dir to the path of AnyShop/,
- set $topurl to the URL of anyshop/
- set $docroot to the path of anyshop/
- set $fixsendermail to the from address of email notifications
- setup the SMTP server or sendmail command
- The URL of the AnyShop instalaltion is then
Access the URL above. When you access it first time, anyshop will be
split into smaller library files for faster loading, check if the split
is successful. If yes, reload the URL.
Now, AnyShop is successfully installed!
The URL of the AnyShop admin page is then
The following URL performs a check on the settings
The default admin login/password is admin/admin1, you should change
it after install. That's it!